Smart Start Charger 12V is designed to jump start MOST vehicles up to 7000cc (7L) Petrol or 4500cc Diesel (4.5L). It also powers 12V DC appliances up to 180W (15 Amp).
12V 16,000mAh (60Whr) Lithium Polymer Battery
Jump Start Output: 12V DC 600Amp Peak / 300Amp Start
Jumper Leads: JUMP START SAFE Technology & AWG cable with MOSFET, Reverse Current: >2Amp Max. 18V DC Max. Voltage difference Recognition, Short Circuit, Reverse Polarity, Overheat Temp Sensor, Power Pack Low Voltage, Anti Surge
Safety Protection: Over discharge, overcharge, Resettable overload, Digital charging voltage and current recognition, Enclosed Jump Port Terminals
Battery Chargers: SAA approved 240V AC/ 15V DC 1Amp, 12V/15V DC 800mA Car Charger
Charge Indictator: Backlit LCD Diisplay screen
Charge Cycles: 2,000
Self Discharge: 10% to 15% over 12 months from full charge. With switch
Off. Device Charging: USB port 5V DC 2.1A with 4 in 1 USB cable IS8 compliant, Multi voltage Port 12V, 16V, 19V DC cable + 8 adaptors
LED Flashlight: 3 modes: (1) Full (2) S.O.S. (3) Emergency Flash
Tyre Pump: 0-80 psi 2.5 to 6 Amp current draw (205/65R15 to 40psi in 15 min)
Operating Temperature Range: -20ÁC to 60ÁC
Warranty: 1 Yr
JUMP START MOST VEHICLES UP TO
4.5 LITRE DIESEL (4500cc)
7 LITRE PETROL (7000cc)
WA/NT/TAS territories From $19.90*
. If your postcode does not fall into this category, we will give you a call.
Large, Bulky, Fragile & Heavy items shipping fee will be provided on the phone We dispatch on multiple courier services Monday to Friday. Delays in postage sometimes happen but in 99% of orders you will get your item in the fastest possible time. If STORE PICK UP is the only option available it means that you have items in your cart which are oversize/weight.
Please contact us to get a shipping quote. Please note: While all care is taken in the packaging and postage of your purchase, we will assume no liability arising from or in relation to any late deliveries, including expenses incurred for services provided by electricians and other contractors not party to this agreement. We do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers. Any promotions on Free Shipping or flat rat delivery fee is restricted to 1 parcel up to the cubic weight of 20kg and covers sydney metro area.
*This includes 1 parcel up to the cubic weight of 20kg. Extra charges may apply for multiple items, you will be notified.
Please be aware that couriers will not call before or at the time of delivery.
You are required to have an instruction to leave the parcel or a calling card will be left for you to collect from the nearest depot. A second attempt at delivery will be at your cost.
We are not liable for any parcels which are deemed lost in transit. There is no transit insurance on any postage services unless specifically requested at which the extra charge of postage insurance will be added to your invoice total. If your item is lost by Australia Post or a courier company, we are happy to assist in filing a missing parcel claim with the respective company and attempt to track down your missing item. Kindly note that filing a missing parcel claim does not guarantee compensation. In the event we are able to get a refund for the lost parcel, we will happily give you a store credit of the amount.
- ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED MUST BE INSTALLED BY A LICENSED ELECTRICAN, OTHERWISE PRODUCT WARRANTY IS VOID.
- If the product is deemed to be faulty and is within warranty period, you may proceed in returning the product to our Branch in North Parramatta either in person or by post. Post fess to be paid by you
- The product should be returned in the original packaging and with all the components it came with, coupled with a copy of the invoice
- After receiving them, we will inspect them to assess if they will be replaced. After assessment a refund or exchange will be confirmed. However we are not responsible for items that are damaged in the post or in transit
- A refund or exchange will be made at the same value as the original purchase price excluding freight fee
- Unwanted & unused products? No problem you can be return the items for in store credit of the same amount of money, provided the item is returned unopened and unused in the original packaging. (Cables cannot be returned nor exchanged). Post fess to be paid by the customer.
- To be exchanged, the returned products needs to be returned within 30 days from day of sale with proof of purchase.
Product warranty is governed by the respective suppliers warranty terms and conditions. ARCK Electrical Wholesale Supplies will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure and will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers.
All products available on this site must be installed by a licensed electrical tradesman / technician. DIY electrical work is illegal and all warranties are automatically voided if an unlicensed person has been found carried out the installation.