Protect your home with the smart camera sensor light, with two-way talk and siren alarm. - Polycarbonate body
- Quick Fit
- High definition resolution 1080P (FHD) camera
- Advanced PIR motion sensor detection identifies slight changes in movements and sends a notification to your phone
- 140 viewing let you detect motion arround corners and monitors all your blind spots
- Built-in infrared night vision
- Built-in lux photocell
- Built-in memory card supports up to 128GB SD card (not included)
- Record live video directly to your phone via the Tuya App
- Customizable motion zones
- Weather-resistant design
Operating Voltage : Hardwire 240V / 50Hz
Connectivity : WIFI Connection @ 2.4GHz
Power : 2x13W
Lumen Output : 1500-1700lm
Color Temp: 3000k / 4000k /5700k Switchable
Beam Angle : 120
Video : 1080P, Live View, Night Vision
Field of View : 140 Horizontal
Audio : Two-way with noise cancellation
PIR Detect Distance : 10m
PIR Detect Angle : 240
Night Vision Distance : upto 8m
Light Time On : 5min
IP Rating : IP65
Operating temp : -15 C to 45 C
WA/NT/TAS territories From $19.90*
. If your postcode does not fall into this category, we will give you a call.
Large, Bulky, Fragile & Heavy items shipping fee will be provided on the phone We dispatch on multiple courier services Monday to Friday. Delays in postage sometimes happen but in 99% of orders you will get your item in the fastest possible time. If STORE PICK UP is the only option available it means that you have items in your cart which are oversize/weight.
Please contact us to get a shipping quote. Please note: While all care is taken in the packaging and postage of your purchase, we will assume no liability arising from or in relation to any late deliveries, including expenses incurred for services provided by electricians and other contractors not party to this agreement. We do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers. Any promotions on Free Shipping or flat rat delivery fee is restricted to 1 parcel up to the cubic weight of 20kg and covers sydney metro area.
*This includes 1 parcel up to the cubic weight of 20kg. Extra charges may apply for multiple items, you will be notified.
Please be aware that couriers will not call before or at the time of delivery.
You are required to have an instruction to leave the parcel or a calling card will be left for you to collect from the nearest depot. A second attempt at delivery will be at your cost.
We are not liable for any parcels which are deemed lost in transit. There is no transit insurance on any postage services unless specifically requested at which the extra charge of postage insurance will be added to your invoice total. If your item is lost by Australia Post or a courier company, we are happy to assist in filing a missing parcel claim with the respective company and attempt to track down your missing item. Kindly note that filing a missing parcel claim does not guarantee compensation. In the event we are able to get a refund for the lost parcel, we will happily give you a store credit of the amount.
- If the product is deemed to be faulty and is within warranty period, you may proceed in returning the product to our Branch in North Parramatta either in person or by post. Post fess to be paid by you
- The product should be returned in the original packaging and with all the components it came with, coupled with a copy of the invoice
- After receiving them, we will inspect them to assess if they will be replaced. After assessment a refund or exchange will be confirmed. However we are not responsible for items that are damaged in the post or in transit
- A refund or exchange will be made at the same value as the original purchase price excluding freight fee
- Unwanted & unused products can be exchanged for the same amount of money, provided the item is returned unopened. Unfortunately, We do not offer a refund for unwanted items or incorrectly ordered products. (Cables cannot be returned or exchanged)
- To be exchanged, the returned products needs to be returned within 7 days from day of sale
Product warranty is governed by the respective suppliers warranty terms and conditions. ARCK Electrical Wholesale Supplies will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure and will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers.
All products available on this site must be installed by a licensed electrical tradesman / technician. DIY electrical work is illegal and all warranties are automatically voided if an unlicensed person has been found carried out the installation.