During Normal operating conditions, the LED Batten should be connected to 220-240V Power. When Mains Power Supply is available, AC provides power and will light up this fixture.
Widely use in Car Parks, Offices, Corridor, Basements, Supermarket, Shopping Centres etc
- Input voltage: 220-240V, 50Hz
- AC Power consumption: 2 x 18w
- Working temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Mounting:Ceiling Mount / Wall Mount
- Material: Metal+Plastic
- Size: 1200mmx123mmx92mm
EMERGENCY CLASSIFICATION: D25 (D40/D50/D63 is Made to Order)
6000K DAYLIGHT LED TUBES (HIGH QUALITY SAA APPROVED)
PLASTIC END CAPS WITH SCREW & CONDUIT ENTRY
AS2293 TESTED/CERTIFIED BY NEMKO & SAA APPROVALS QLD
This is a mains powered product. Before Installation or maintenance, please make sure power supply is isolated.
If any cable of this luminaire is damaged, it should be only be replaced by a licensed electrician or equivalent qualified person to avoid any safety hazards. This luminaire is intended only for mounting in locations where the plug and sockets are protected from unauthorised disconnections.
NOTE: THE BATTENS ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR DIMMING.
This product must be only installed by a Licensed Electrician. Please make sure the mains power supply is isolated before commencing installation. Check the unit labels for correct supply voltage and frequency.
WA/NT/TAS territories From $19.90*
. If your postcode does not fall into this category, we will give you a call.
Large, Bulky, Fragile & Heavy items shipping fee will be provided on the phone We dispatch on multiple courier services Monday to Friday. Delays in postage sometimes happen but in 99% of orders you will get your item in the fastest possible time. If STORE PICK UP is the only option available it means that you have items in your cart which are oversize/weight.
Please contact us to get a shipping quote. Please note: While all care is taken in the packaging and postage of your purchase, we will assume no liability arising from or in relation to any late deliveries, including expenses incurred for services provided by electricians and other contractors not party to this agreement. We do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers. Any promotions on Free Shipping or flat rat delivery fee is restricted to 1 parcel up to the cubic weight of 20kg and covers sydney metro area.
*This includes 1 parcel up to the cubic weight of 20kg. Extra charges may apply for multiple items, you will be notified.
Please be aware that couriers will not call before or at the time of delivery.
You are required to have an instruction to leave the parcel or a calling card will be left for you to collect from the nearest depot. A second attempt at delivery will be at your cost.
We are not liable for any parcels which are deemed lost in transit. There is no transit insurance on any postage services unless specifically requested at which the extra charge of postage insurance will be added to your invoice total. If your item is lost by Australia Post or a courier company, we are happy to assist in filing a missing parcel claim with the respective company and attempt to track down your missing item. Kindly note that filing a missing parcel claim does not guarantee compensation. In the event we are able to get a refund for the lost parcel, we will happily give you a store credit of the amount.
- ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED MUST BE INSTALLED BY A LICENSED ELECTRICAN, OTHERWISE PRODUCT WARRANTY IS VOID.
- If the product is deemed to be faulty and is within warranty period, you may proceed in returning the product to our Branch in North Parramatta either in person or by post. Post fess to be paid by you
- The product should be returned in the original packaging and with all the components it came with, coupled with a copy of the invoice
- After receiving them, we will inspect them to assess if they will be replaced. After assessment a refund or exchange will be confirmed. However we are not responsible for items that are damaged in the post or in transit
- A refund or exchange will be made at the same value as the original purchase price excluding freight fee
- Unwanted & unused products? No problem you can be return the items for in store credit of the same amount of money, provided the item is returned unopened and unused in the original packaging. (Cables cannot be returned nor exchanged). Post fess to be paid by the customer.
- To be exchanged, the returned products needs to be returned within 30 days from day of sale with proof of purchase.
Product warranty is governed by the respective suppliers warranty terms and conditions. ARCK Electrical Wholesale Supplies will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure and will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers.
All products available on this site must be installed by a licensed electrical tradesman / technician. DIY electrical work is illegal and all warranties are automatically voided if an unlicensed person has been found carried out the installation.