Photoelectric sensing technology
240VAC with sealed rechargeable lithium back-up battery designed to last for 10 years
Never need to change the battery for the life of the smoke alarm
Quick-Slide base compatible with Series 1 models (LIF5000, LIF5800 and LIF5800RL)
Increased resilience to electrical interferences
First to alarm memory feature
Low battery warning delay Ð silence low battery beeping for 8 hours, giving you time to change the smoke alarm
Smoke chamber monitoring
Up to 24 units can be interconnected together
Compatible with the LIFWMB2 wireless interlink base (must be installed by licensed electrician)
Insect screen over smoke sensing chamber to reduce nuisance alarms
Australian design & patented
Approved to AS3786:2014
ActivFire & SAI Listed
Must be installed by a licensed electrician
TEST MODE: Pressing and holding the TEST button will test the smoke alarm electronics and sounder. Releasing the TEST button the smoke alarm will enter hush mode.
LOW BATTERY CONDITION: The smoke alarm will beep every 40 seconds and the red LED will flash every 5 minutes when a low battery voltage is detected. Pressing the HUSH button during a low battery warning will silence the low battery beeping for up to 8 hours. This is called LOW BATTERY HUSH.
SMOKE ALARM MEMORY: The red LED will flash 3 times every 40 seconds on the unit that has activated. Pressing the TEST button will emit short beeping before resetting.
CHAMBER FAULT MODE: The smoke alarm continuously monitors the condition of its smoke detection chamber. Smoke alarm will beep 3 times every 40 seconds if it requires maintenance and cleaning.
If your postcode does not fall into this category, we will give you a call.
Large, Bulky, Fragile & Heavy items shipping fee will be provided on the phone We dispatch on multiple courier services Monday to Friday. Delays in postage sometimes happen but in 99% of orders you will get your item in the fastest possible time. If STORE PICK UP is the only option available it means that you have items in your cart which are oversize/weight.
Please contact us to get a shipping quote. Please note: While all care is taken in the packaging and postage of your purchase, we will assume no liability arising from or in relation to any late deliveries, including expenses incurred for services provided by electricians and other contractors not party to this agreement. We do not ship to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers. Any promotions on Free Shipping or flat rat delivery fee is restricted to 1 parcel up to the cubic weight of 20kg and covers sydney metro area.
*This includes 1 parcel up to the cubic weight of 20kg. Extra charges may apply for multiple items, you will be notified.
- If the product is deemed to be faulty and is within warranty period, you may proceed in returning the product to our Branch in North Parramatta either in person or by post. Post fess to be paid by you
- The product should be returned in the original packaging and with all the components it came with, coupled with a copy of the invoice
- After receiving them, we will inspect them to assess if they will be replaced. After assessment a refund or exchange will be confirmed. However we are not responsible for items that are damaged in the post or in transit
- A refund or exchange will be made at the same value as the original purchase price excluding freight fee
- Unwanted & unused products can be exchanged for the same amount of money, provided the item is returned unopened. Unfortunately, We do not offer a refund for unwanted items or incorrectly ordered products. (Cables cannot be returned or exchanged)
- To be exchanged, the returned products needs to be returned within 7 days from day of sale
Product warranty is governed by the respective suppliers warranty terms and conditions. ARCK Electrical Wholesale Supplies will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss suffered due to product failure and will process product warranty claims through the respective manufacturers and/or suppliers.